For the attention of unitholders of the Prepar Croissance, Promepar Patrimoine, Promepar Absolute Return and Promepar Obli Opportunités mutual funds
Find here the latest changes to the KIID of our mutual funds!
In Prépar Croissance, since 02/01/2020 :
- The benchmark, formerly 50% Eurostoxx 50 DNR + 25% EURO MTS 5-7 years + 25% MSCI EMU Eur DNR, has changed to 75% Eurostoxx 50 DNR + 25% EURO MTS 5-7 years.
- The basis for calculating management fees has changed from Net Assets – Mutual Funds to Net Assets – Promepar AM Mutual Funds.
In Promepar Patrimoine, since 09/12/2019 :
- Promepar Patrimoine carries an ancillary risk linked to investment in commodities UCITs up to a limit of 10%.
In Promepar Absolute Return, since 17/12/2019 :
- There is an ancillary risk linked to investment in commodities UCITs up to a limit of 10%.
- The capitalised EONIA + 250 bps is calculated on the basis of the ESTER.
In Promepar Obli Opportunities, since 16/12/2019 :
- The benchmark, formerly EURO MTS Global, has changed its name to FTSE MTS Eurozone Government Bond Index.
Promepar AM supports equal opportunities and the transmission of knowledge
SODEL: socio-educational solidarity project in remote areas of Laos
The acquis may obstruct the visibility
The first quarter's french growth have lessened concerns, posting a zero performance over the period. The latter may represent a breather after the FY 2021 results which galvanized economic performance and put upward pressure on prices…
Market analysis & investment strategies
Interview with Arnaud Morel, Director of Mandated Management of Promepar Asset Management