An open-architecture wealth management fund of funds, focused on adapting to different market configurations by combining risk and non-risk assets across all geographic regions.
- With Promepar Patrimoine, you are investing in three major asset classes:
- Equity markets, with net exposure limited to 50%.
- Bond, forex and money markets
Investments with complementary portfolio management strategies, including in particular absolute return funds.
The goal is to minimise fund volatility, and thus potential losses, through broad diversification, while maximising gains.
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
Open architecture, diversification and flexibility: the three keys to navigate through different market conditions.David Chouchana - Manager
to 17.05.20221 368.37€
rewards Potentially higher
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||1 368.37 €au 17.05.2022||-6.19%||6.59%||8.03%||10.06%||-10.51%||8.43%||7.81%|
|NAV||1 368.37 €au 17.05.2022|
|Volatility (5 years)||7.81%|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
At the heart of financial markets since 1997
- Product Specialist – Structured Funds at BNP Paribas Asset Management for 3 years
- Diversified portfolio manager at BNP Paribas Asset Management for 4 years
- Equity and Wealth Management Fund Manager – Head of Open-Architecture External Fund Selection at Promepar Asset Management since 2008
Degree in Banking-Finance from the Université of Evry Val d’Essonne in 1997 – Certified International Investment Analyst Degree from SFAF in 2004
Junior funds of funds manager
At the heart of financial markets since 2018
- Middle-office at EGAMO for 6 months
- Funds of funds manager assistant at Promepar Asset Management for 6 months
- Equity analyst at AURIS Gestion for 6 months
- Junior funds of funds manager at Promepar Asset Management since 2020
Master’s in Banking and Finance from the University of Panthéon Assas (Paris II) in 2021
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.