Promepar Obli Opportunités
En décembre 2020, les prospectus de nos OPCVM ont fait l’objet de modifications concernant la prise en compte des critères ESG dans nos choix d’investissement.
- Bond fund invested in EUR-denominated issues.
- An active conviction-based strategy capable of capturing a variety of bond market opportunities (credit, high yield, financials, sovereigns) without systematically gaining exposure to interest rate risk.
- May invest up to 50% of portfolio assets in High Yield or unrated securities.
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
Common sense, conviction and flexibility: three definite pluses when it comes to consistent portfolio management in a complex fixed income environment.Stéphane Parry - Manager
rewards Potentially higher
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||153.91 €au 14.10.2021||1.37%||0.88%||8.04%||-6.13%||7.66%||6.17%||6.54%|
|NAV||153.91 €au 14.10.2021|
|Volatility (5 years)||6.54%|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
Head of Mutual Fund Management
At the heart of financial markets since 2000
- Structuring and Sales of Fixed Income and Forex Instruments on the trading floor in France and the United States for 5 years
- Money Market and Bond Fund Manager at Promepar Asset Management since 2008
Degree from ESSEC Business School in 2002
Junior bonds portfolio manager
At the heart of financial markets since 2016
- Portfolio manager assistant at Raymond James Asset Management International then SPGP
- Private banker assistant at Oddo BHF Banque Privée
- Junior bonds portfolio manager at Promepar Asset Management since 2017
Degree from emlyon business school in 2017
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.