BRED Sélection ISR
- SRI Equity Fund (Socially Responsible Investment) eligible for the PEA and composed of funds and securities.
- The selection is based on a double extra-financial and financial analysis.
- Part of the management fee goes to foundations committed to the transmission of knowledge and equal opportunities
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
Our goal is to reconcile financial performance and extra-financial impacts.SRI Team
Documents relatifs au fond
Launch of the fund in 2019.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||124.48 €au 05.12.2023||13.12%||-13.07%||13.95%||5.8%||-||-||20.18%|
|NAV||124.48 €au 05.12.2023|
|Volatility (5 years)||20.18%|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
Head of Socially Responsible Investment
At the heart of Socially Responsible Investment since 2008
- Research at INSERM for 6 years
- Scientific journalist for specialized press especially Science & Vie
- General Secretary – Special Adviser to the President of Ethique & Investissement association
- Head of Socially Responsible Investment at Promepar Asset Management since 2015
Degree from the University of Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI) in 1992 – PhD in Sciences from the University of Denis Diderot (Paris VII)
Julien DE BEAUVAIS
Equity Portfolio Manager
At the heart of financial markets since 2018
- Junior financial analyst at Gay-Lussac Gestion (ex-Raymond James Asset Management International) for 2 years
- Equity Portfolio Manager at Promepar Asset Management since 2019
Master’s 2 in Finance – 222 Asset Management from the University of Paris Dauphine in 2020
At the heart of financial markets since 1997
- Product Specialist – Structured Funds at BNP Paribas Asset Management for 3 years
- Diversified portfolio manager at BNP Paribas Asset Management for 4 years
- Equity and Wealth Management Fund Manager – Head of Open-Architecture External Fund Selection at Promepar Asset Management since 2008
Degree in Banking-Finance from the Université of Evry Val d’Essonne in 1997 – Certified International Investment Analyst Degree from SFAF in 2004
At the heart of financial markets since 2016
- Sales at Oddo BHF Asset Management
- Private banker at Oddo BHF Private Banking
- Portfolio manager- SRI Analyst at Promepar Asset Management since 2018
Degree from Grenoble Business School in 2018
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.