Promepar Actions Rendement
- An Equity fund invested in euro zone mid and large cap stocks, centred on the theme of dividend yield.
- The portfolio management team selects companies with solid balance sheets, capable of paying regular dividends, in its view.
- The fund is eligible for PEAs (personal equity plans).
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
As we see it, companies that regularly generate cash are better-equipped to ride out market cycles. This is a key building block of an equity portfolio.Renaud Ramette - Manager
to 17.04.2019149 390.91€
rewards Potentially higher
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||149 390.91 €au 17.04.2019||15.59%||-16.66%||14.62%||-0.16%||7.72%||4.01%||14.17%|
|NAV||149 390.91 €au 17.04.2019|
|Volatility (5 years)||14.17%|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
At the heart of financial markets since 2000
- Financial Analyst – Small & Mid Caps
- Head of Sales at an IT financial service provider for 4 years
- Joined Promepar AM in 2008 as Investment Advisor
- Equity Portfolio Manager for 9 years
Master’s in Banking and Finance from Université Panthéon Assas (Paris II) in 2000 and Certified International Investment Analyst Degree from SFAF in 2014
Head of Equity Strategy
At the heart of financial markets since 1987
- Entered finance as a negociator in the fixed income market in 1987
- Analyst – Portfolio Manager for 16 years at HSBC Private Bank France
- Lecturer of Financial Analysis and Corporate Finance in Business and Engineering Schools
- Financial Analyst – Small & Midcaps at Promepar AM since 2015
Degree from ESCP Europe in 1987 in Finance – DESCAF degree from ESC Rouen in 1976 – Member of the SFAF (French Financial Analysts Association)
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.