- SAMSARA is an opportunistic multi-strategy fund, which aims for a net performance superior to the ESTER + 0.45% with a volatility lower than 5%.
- The diversity of relative value arbitrage strategies makes it possible to face all market environments.
- These strategies are based on the interest rate, credit, equity and currency asset classes, according to their expected risk / reward ratio.
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
Our approach is discretionary in that we avoid allocating a permanent pocket to a given strategy, which makes it possible to grasp opportunities more aggressively.Fabrice Houzé - Portfolio Manager
to 06.11.201910 000.00€
rewards Potentially higher
As the Samsara fund was launched on 6 November 2019, there is too little data to provide useful information on past performance.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||10 000.00 €au 06.11.2019||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|NAV||10 000.00 €au 06.11.2019|
|Volatility (5 years)||-|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
Head of derivatives desk
At the heart of financial markets since 2001
- Proprietary trader at BRED Group
- Alternative Fund Manager – Head of derivatives desk at BRED for 8 years
- 2018 Turgot Price for La Facture des idées reçues published at Odile Jacob
Degree from CentraleSupelec Engineering School – Masters Degree in Economy from Paris XI
Portfolio manager – Junior quant
At the heart of financial markets since 2018
- At 14 years old, coded video games. At 20 years old, rebuilt a tractor
- Savant memory, able to learn by heart a book by reading it once
- Exotic hybrids derivatives trader for 6 months
Degree from Centrale Marseille Engineering School – Degree from DEA El Karoui at the University of Pierre and Marie Curie (Paris VI)
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.