En décembre 2020, les prospectus de nos OPCVM ont fait l’objet de modifications concernant la prise en compte des critères ESG dans nos choix d’investissement.
- The aim is to capture equity market rallies while seeking to mitigate losses through a flexible asset allocation between equities and fixed income products.
- The strategy combines fundamental macro, micro and ESG analyses with an analysis of data and market trends.
- The equity portfolio is concentrated (40-60 lines) and diversified to minimise risks.
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
Our objective is twofold: to select the most profitable securities and investment themes of the day and to mitigate volatility through flexible, discretionary portfolio management.Marc Favard - Manager
rewards Potentially higher
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||120.15 €au 13.01.2021||5.31%||-7.48%||21.81%||-18.09%||9.67%||-||19.22%|
|NAV||120.15 €au 13.01.2021|
|Volatility (5 years)||19.22%|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
Chief Executive Officer
At the heart of financial markets since 1990
- Chairman of the Management Board of Meeschaert AM for 21 years
- Chief Executive Officer – Head of Portfolio Management at Amilton AM for 3 years
- Chief Executive Officer – Head of Equity Funds at Promepar Asset Management since 2015
Degree from the ISUP (Institute for Statistics of the University of Sorbonne) in 1988, Paris Actuary (IAF – Institute of French Actuaries) in 1989 and Member of the SFAF (French Financial Analysts Association) since 1993.
Head of Equity Strategy
At the heart of financial markets since 1987
- Entered finance as a negociator in the fixed income market in 1987
- Analyst – Portfolio Manager at HSBC Private Bank France for 16 years
- Lecturer of Financial Analysis and Corporate Finance in Business and Engineering Schools
- Financial Analyst – Small & Midcaps Specialist at Promepar Asset Management since 2015
Degree from ESCP Europe in 1987 in Finance – DESCAF degree from ESC Rouen in 1976 – Member of the SFAF (French Financial Analysts Association)
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.