Opti Sélection Europe
Despite the exit of the United Kingdom from the European Union, the fund remains and will remain eligible for the PEA.
En décembre 2020, les prospectus de nos OPCVM ont fait l’objet de modifications concernant la prise en compte des critères ESG dans nos choix d’investissement.
- A fund of funds, eligible for PEAs (personal equity plans), managed in an open architecture format and centred on two investment strategies
- The first “core portfolio” strategy involves the selection of fund managers who significantly outperform their peers over long periods (three to five years) thanks to their skills in analysing the market cycle in progress and the identification of Best in Class companies.
- The second, “tactical bucket”, strategy is invested in tracker funds, where we can implement our precise, on-the-spot short-term convictions, based on sector or geographic selections in the euro zone.
See the KIID-Prospectus for more information.
Our goal: to prove that rigorous open-architecture fund picking can regularly outperform index strategies.David Chouchana - Manager
rewards Potentially higher
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee.
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Performance track record (by year)
|Evolution||177.53 €au 22.07.2021||15.06%||5.34%||23.97%||-20.13%||16.1%||1.5%||17.27%|
|NAV||177.53 €au 22.07.2021|
|Volatility (5 years)||17.27%|
Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Rolling 5-years volatility is calculated on a monthly basis, at the end of each month (when the data is available).
Portfolio management team
At the heart of financial markets since 1997
- Product Specialist – Structured Funds at BNP Paribas Asset Management for 3 years
- Diversified portfolio manager at BNP Paribas Asset Management for 4 years
- Equity and Wealth Management Fund Manager – Head of Open-Architecture External Fund Selection at Promepar Asset Management since 2008
Degree in Banking-Finance from the Université of Evry Val d’Essonne in 1997 – Certified International Investment Analyst Degree from SFAF in 2004
The information presented above should not be interpreted as binding or as investment advice. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances. Management fees are included in the fund performances. The value of the investment may vary with market fluctuations and investors may lose some or all of their initially invested capital, as the funds do not offer a capital guarantee. Access to the products and services presented here may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain persons or countries. Tax treatment depends on each individual’s situation. The risks, fees and recommended investment period for the mutual funds presented here are described in the KIIDs (Key Investor Information Documents) and prospectuses available on this website. The KIID must be provided to the subscriber prior to subscription.